Not all banners are created equal
The banner on the left would look great, if it wasn’t wrapped around the pole. Our banners come with a simple counterweight and a ball bearing system to prevent just that.
Let’s be honest. Whose tent are you more likely to visit first?
These are two “medium” banners. Are you really saving money when you’re only getting half of the exposure?
- We use OMNI-DIRECTIONAL FIBERGLASS POLES (not plastic), making our hardware the strongest (and lightest) on the market.
- We print on DUPONT-TREATED, UV-RESISTANT polyester fabric (not nylon).
- Our ground stakes are manufactured with a BALL BEARING SYSTEM (not plastic washers), allowing the banners to easily flow and give when the wind blows.
- Each banner comes with a DURABLE CARRYING CASE with sewn-in instructions for PROTECTED TRANSPORT.
- TRUE DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTED BANNERS have a separate layer of fabric for each side, coating the back of each with an aluminum layer, preventing bleed through then TRIPLE-STITCHED TOGETHER.
- SINGLE-SIDED DIGITALLY PRINTED BANNERS have a 98% strike-through rate. Your colors and messaging are visible on both sides. Never screen-printed. Colors are “embedded” into the fabric for long-lasting wear and weathering.
- Our products are MODULAR and are designed to be INTERCHANGEABLE WITH NEW FABRIC/SKINS to change your messaging at a fraction of the cost of a completely new unit.
- 25% of fibers are MADE FROM RECYCLED WATER BOTTLES and we recycle half a ton of paper every day for use in house printing processes.
These are just a few of the reasons why investing in Expand A Sign products is a wise decision. It’s shouldn’t always be just about the price. When it comes to your brand, it’s the value and quality that truly matter in the end.